JOIN OUR FAST GROWING INSTITUTION
ABOUT POLYTECHNICS MAURITIUS LTD
Polytechnics Mauritius Ltd (PML) is a body corporate established in 2017 under the aegis of the Ministry of Education and Human Resources, Tertiary Education and Scientiﬁc Research with the objective of running training programmes to serve the emerging needs of Mauritius for a qualiﬁed human resource at middle-professional level. PML works directly with industry to produce middle level professionals who are resilient to the growing needs of the economy creating a workforce that is strongly qualiﬁed and expertly skilled.
Applications are sought for the following positions for an initial period of two years, renewable upon satisfactory performance and conduct, for the following full time and part time positions:
Lecturer – IT (Full time and Part time)
Lecturer Tourism and Hospitality
Nurse Educator (Full time and Part Time)
Senior Procurement and Supply Officer
IT and Social Media Officer
Language Facilitator (German)
Language Facilitator (Spanish)
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND DUTIES
Further information on the required Knowledge/Skills and Duties for the abovementioned positions can be found at the following link: http://www.poly.ac.mu.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualified candidates should submit their applications on the appropriate prescribed form, which can be collected at the Reception Counter of the Polytechnics Mauritius Limited Campuses at Pamplemousses, Reduit and Montagne Blanche or downloaded from the above link, to the Chief Executive Officer, Polytechnics Mauritius Limited, P.O Box 44, Reduit together with a comprehensive CV, photocopies of all academic and professional certificates, equivalence certificates, evidence of work experience claimed and a copy of the National Identity Card.
1. Candidates who had previously applied for any of the above mentioned posts need to submit fresh applications.
2. Candidates possessing equivalent qualifications are requested to submit an Equivalence Certificate from the Tertiary Education Commission or Mauritius Qualifications Authority as appropriate, failing which the application will not be considered.
3. Only the best qualified candidates may be called for interview.
4. Late applications and/or applications not made on the prescribed form will not be considered.
5. Inaccurate or incomplete filling of the application form and/or non-submission of photocopies of required certificates and documents may entail elimination of the applicant.
6. The post applied for should be mentioned on the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
7. Polytechnics Mauritius Ltd reserves the right not to make any appointment following this vacancy notice and does not bind itself to give any reason for rejection of any application.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: MONDAY 27 AUGUST 2018
For any further information, please call (230)4600705 or email [email protected]